PAST PROJECT PORTFOLIO
Over the past few years, we have had the privilege of working with the most incredible clients producing a myriad of Live, Hybrid and Digital Events. As part of our exciting new direction, we have been able to add Digital and Content Production services to the mix, offering our clients everything needed to bring their story to life no matter what medium or strategy they might have.
There are just too many past projects to include on one page so please feel free to check out some of the most recent projects and productions.
our most recent DIGITAL PRODUCTIONs
STEPS CLINIC COORDINATION GLOBAL WEBINAR SERIES 2021
The three-day STEPS Clubfoot Clinic Coordination Webinar was the first of its kind globally. On the 29th of June 2021, 6th of July 2021 and 13th of July 2021 the 3x pre-recorded and produced programmes virtually streamed to over 500 delegates across 33 countries around the world.
The S (Squared) Creative Projects Digital Event Team were tasked to produce, direct and stream the first of it’s kind Clubfoot Care Global Webinar inclusive of ideation & concept development, scripting, full film shoot production & direction, talent management, speaker management, sponsor management, post production direction & editing, virtual platform integration & customization, live streaming & vision mixing and post event reporting.
STUDIO MASSON COUTURE LIVING 2020
S (Squared) Creative Projects, collaborating with our partners and client, produced, ideated, and project managed a comprehensive 52-minute Digital Production which was streamed live to delegates in 12 countries.
The Project titled ‘The Studio Masson Couture Living Digital Campaign’ – #Coutureliving was filmed and produced over a 3-month period from August through to October 2020. We incorporated several international brands including Fiandre, SICIS, and Sapienstone to produce a show which included food, fashion, sustainability, and legacy content for the show, all produced and edited to the highest global standards.
The production included the following deliverables:
- A 52-minute narrative driven, virtual event program for +/- 300 Virtual Guests live streamed globally on the 21st of October 2020 @ 12 midday.
- The production included a Heritage Segment on the client’s journey and history followed by interviews with industry leaders including the Green Building Council of South Africa (GBCSA) discussing sustainable building practices and products. To add luxury and lifestyle elements we introduced Sapienstone with award winning Chef – Gregory Czarnecki followed by a sexy fashion segment partnering with local fashion designer Stefania Morland.
- We developed a fully functional, high-end event platform (site) for delegates to register and log-in to watch the show. This included registration, a live streaming digital stage, 20 pages featuring collaborative brands, their products and highlighting their collections with downloadable information, videos, and referral links.
- A comprehensive guest database collation service was developed which incorporated guest outreach tools inclusive of system driven guest mailers.
- A high-end Studio Masson Couture Living 2021 coffee table book was designed by us and printed for every delegate who wanted a memoir of the event.
- To encourage engagement and create excitement we developed a competition to drive registration with a competition prize – An exclusive fine dining event cooked by awarded Chef Gregory Czarnecki.in the client’s amazing showroom using Sapienstone Integrated Induction Cookers.
- Videography and photography was incorporated during the entire project including behind the scenes (pre-production) and a comprehensive bank of original content was developed for the client to use for their marketing and social media campaigns for 2020 / 2021.
OUR MOST RECENT HYBRID EVENTS
MAMELODI SUNDOWNS FOOTBALL CLUB 50TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION – DEC 2020
As soon as our long-standing client became aware of our new Digital Production Services, they quickly reached out to collaborate with S (Squared) Creative Projects. Sean was asked to become part of the incredible team at Mamelodi Sundowns Football Club in the role of Show Producer and Show Director.
The show was Hybrid Event with a limited and socially distanced live audience in two venues at the Sandton Convention Centre and was live streamed to fans and Virtual Delegates across South Africa and the entire African Continent.
Sean was responsible for the creative ideation, pre-production and the direction of the live show incorporating the live broadcast around the entire African Continent. His role included show and emcee scripting, artist management, production management, live show direction and vision mixing amongst other exciting collaborative roles with the client’s team.
OUR MOST RECENT LIVE EVENTS
UNITRANS NATIONAL ROAD SAFETY CAMPAIGN 2019
As the preferred event agency for Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions – S (Squared) Creative Projects were once again tasked to produce and manage the NRS activation at Tygervalley Mall prior to the Festive Season, to place a spotlight on Unitrans’s commitment to the importance of safer roads for all South Africans and generally raise awareness on road safety.
#PlusIsEqual MEDIA LAUNCH CAPE TOWN- 2019
S (Squared) Creative Projects had the pleasure of producing the ground-breaking, innovative and media acclaimed #plusisequal Campaign – Regional Casting and Fashion Showing. It is rare that an event agency has the opportunity to work on a project of this magnitude – One of the country’s first completely plus-size male fashion showings.
CPTIBS – TRAVELOPIA STAND & VIP EVENTS 2019
We had the pleasure of producing and managing the exhibition space and experiential brand events for the global brands – The Moorings, Le Boat and Sunsail at the Cape Town International Boat Show in October 2019.
THE PRODUCTION AND DESIGN OF THE SUNSAIL, THE MOORINGS, LE BOAT EXHIBITION STAND IN THE LUXURY MARQUEE AT THE CPTIBS 2019 (branded fabric walls, branded pop-up counters, branded fabric LCD Column showcasing brand videos, staff uniforms, vinyl wrapped flooring and lighting)
EVENT MANAGEMENT OF THE MOORINGS, LE BOAT, SUNSAIL MEDIA JUNKET (destination driven canapes, stage and screen presentations, narrative driven décor and furniture, High end beverage services, media gifts, narrative brand destination driven background music and branded collateral and signage)
EVENT MANAGEMENT OF THE MOORINGS 50TH VIP COCKTAIL CELEBRATION (destination inspired high-end canapes served butler style, high-end beverage services, technical and staging for the venue and the display yachts waterside, narrative driven décor and furniture, Destination driven tunes by Dino Moran, Emcee Liezel Van Der Westhuizen, Destination inspired bespoke handcrafted chocolate truffle gifts and brand driven signage, menus and media walls.
LC WAIKIKI 1ST STORE LAUNCH IN THE WESTERN CAPE
LC Waikiki appointed MANGO-OMC, in partnership with S (SQUARED) CREATIVE PROJECTS, to manage the launch and publicity surrounding the launch of the first LC Waikiki store in the Western Cape. The store venue is in the Tyger Valley Shopping Centre in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town and the launch event took place on 8 December 2018.